Your Appointment Time:
Your time is important to us. We strive to be on-time and efficient during your visit.
- Please arrive early to allow time for check-in.
- Patients are seen in the order of their scheduled appointment with the provider.
- Sometimes our patients require more time with the provider than was expected. Please be patient. Everyone receives the same consideration for their needs.
- At the end of the visit you will check out with the front desk personnel. A follow-up appointment will be made if needed. If a follow-up appointment cannot be scheduled then you will be notified by phone when it is time to schedule your follow-up appointment. Please call the office back as soon as you are able to make an appointment.
- Please notify the office at least 24 hours in advance if you will not be able to keep an appointment. We would like the opportunity to make that time available for another patient. There will be a charge of $50 for a canceled or rescheduled appointment with less than 24-hour notice. If you do not show for an appointment there will be an additional $50 charge.
Please be Prepared:
Your provider will spend time with you during your appointment obtaining a detailed medical history and performing a focused physical examination. To help this encounter be as productive as possible:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for check in.
- Bring a list of all of your current medications and your medication allergies.
- Bring in your completed patient registration forms.
- Let us know at check in if you were treated in a hospital recently.
- Bring with you or request that your referring physician or primary physician fax relevant medical records, lab test results, and imaging study reports to 856-222-0721
- Be prepared to provide a urine sample after you check-in.
- Bring insurance information.
Medical Insurance Information:
Every effort is made to process claims to your insurance company efficiently and accurately. Please help us ensure that your information is accurate. Please bring insurance cards and referrals if needed. Below is a list of what we need to know.
- Patient name, date of birth, address, social security number, home phone number, cell phone number, and email address.
- Insurance company name, address and telephone number.
- Insurance plan name and number.
- Policyholder name, date of birth, social security number, relationship to patient, and policyholder’s employer name and address.
- If you have more than one insurance coverage, the practice is obligated to determine which plan is primary.
- Please be prepared to present your driver license or other form of identification along with your health insurance card.