Providing High Quality, Compassionate Care
The Center for Kidney Care is South Jersey’s premiere provider for Nephrology Care. We specialize in diagnosing and treating all aspects of kidney disorders and elevated blood pressure.
Founded in 1987 as Renal Hypertension Physicians, The Center for Kidney Care has eight physicians who are Board Certified Nephrologists and three advanced practice nurses. We provide high quality, compassionate care in two conveniently located offices in Burlington County.
The providers at the Center for Kidney Care diagnose and treat all aspects of kidney disorders and elevated blood pressure. We provide high quality, compassionate care in our Hainesport and Burlington offices. Some of the services we offer are:
- Care for impaired kidney function including acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease.
- Care for fluid and electrolyte disorders.
- Care for glomerular diseases.
- Care for diabetic kidney disease.
- Care for elevated blood pressure including 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Kidney stone prevention.
- Care of complex hypertension.
- Care for polycystic kidney disease.
- Anemia management.
- Post kidney transplant care.
- Vascular access care.
- Kidney biopsy.
- Dialysis including in-center and home hemodialysis, nocturnal dialysis, and peritoneal dialysis.
- Chronic kidney disease education.
- Weight loss counseling.